Thursday 20 October 2011

Let me Bake you a Cake

We've had to introduce a strict exercise regime at home now. With cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner we're fighting to walk the dog and have to write up a rota for the cross training machine. My family are BEGGING me to stop making them cake and to start looking for commissions.

So, I'm biting the bullet and I've baked up a price list. OK so it's not really a list, more a price. To get myself up and running I will make you a cake - either Freddy Frog or Fairy House for the princely price of £45.

If you've seen a picture of a cake somewhere else and would like me to do that for you just DM me on Twitter @mamamakescakes and we'll talk toppings.

So if you have a birthday, anniversary, celebration or just love cake please give me a shout, I'd love to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment