Sunday 27 November 2011

Santa's Secret Christmas Snooze


I've been slaving away in the kitchen like one of Santa's elves making cakes for my Christmas orders. If I'm honest I lost my mojo a bit and was almost crippled with self-doubt. Then my friend (of Kitty-Gate fame) plyed me with copius bottles of Rioja and I as wobbled my way home I realised that the only way to conquer your fears is to confront them head on.

Out came my baking book and before I knew it the Spirit of Christmas was back and the fairy dust was flying. Well the edible glitter anyway. I'm pretty pleased with the results, this first one is for a party next week, I hope everyone likes it.....

By the way its not quite too late to place your orders for a Christmas cake. This one starts at £60. Give me a shout if you need anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment